- Our Caregivers
- Why Divine Home Care?
- Medication Reminders & Safety
- Working with Healthcare Providers
- Resources for Home Health Care
Caring for our aged parents is never easy, especially if we have to meet up with work, school, and other personal chores. Despite your entire busy schedules, you are still trying to support your aged parents with their daily care. Divine Home Care is poised to relief you of your myriads of schedules so you can have breathing space and meet up with some of your own personal needs.
Divine Home Care ensures safekeeping of your loved ones. Part of our goals is to make sure that our care managers act as your senior parents’ “coach” helping to ensure they follow doctors’ instructions. That might not be an easy task, especially if a senior has memory difficulties or problem reading fine prints. Our care managers can assist your aged parents with:
- Transportation and scheduling of doctors' appointments
- Attending doctors' appointments and facilitating communication among doctors, clients and family members, as appropriate.
- Monitoring clients’ adherence to instructions, including reminders to take medications and exercise as directed by a physician.
- Special dietary needs for conditions like diabetes, hypertension or heart disease are to be managed through strict shopping guidelines and proper food preparation by our skilled care team.
- Friendly & Supportive Conversation
- Plan & Encourage Social Activities
- Encourage Light Exercise
- Encourage Active Thinking
Do you know that recent research reveals there is a surprisingly strong link between social needs and health—even longevity? In one survey, four out of five physicians (85 percent) report that unmet social needs directly lead to worse health. The doctors say a patient’s social needs are just as important to address as their medical conditions. If these physicians could write prescriptions to cover their patients’ social needs, these scripts would account for 1 out of every 7 prescriptions they would write, but as reality would have it, your aged parents’ physician cannot write a prescription to cure their loneliness. Facing those feelings of loneliness may pose a challenge to some seniors, especially if they live alone. As seniors age they lose touch with others due to inability to do things like driving their cars or going on trips, but there is an answer: Divine home care employees can be suitable companions to your aged parents, enhancing their wellbeing.
- Compassionate care 24/7
- 3-4 Caregivers on rotation
- Great for people with Alzheimer
- Customized to fit your needs
- Personal care
Making the choice between our jobs, social lives and providing comfort for our elderly loved ones, may be a hard puzzle to solve. We have respectful and well trained caregivers who are empathic and God-fearing; ever ready to support your parents when you are away. We will be there to provide you and your parents beneficial and rewarding services. Our Live-In services include, client-directed social activities, bathing, laundry, light house-keeping, medication assistance/reminder, family connections, activity planning and implementation as well as safety. We anticipate you will trust and count on us in providing our exciting and amazing services to your loved ones.
- Medication Reminder
- Medication Setting up
- Medication Administration
- Monitoring diabetic schedules
- Maintaining medication five rights
- Reporting any medication malpractices
- Coordinating with doctors, coordinating with pharmacists.
Evidently, we all make mistakes in life but when it comes to medication services, Divine Care upholds a reasonable restriction that would not cause any danger to the health of your loved ones. This means that, Divine Care follows all the rules of medications: Right medication, right person, right dosage, right time and right routes. We strive for higher and comprehensive services.
None of us wants to come back and discover that our loved ones have not taken their routine medication or have on their own scheduled and PRNs. A circumstance like this can cause more problems.
24 Hour Care
- Medication Administration
- Every two-hour check if clients is on hospices
- Helping clients eat
- Maintaining range-of-motion exercises
- Contacting families regarding clients condition.
- Keeping Care Journal
- Rotating Caregivers
- Nutritious Meals
Making the right Home Health Care Services wish and needs for our loved ones, especially when they are aged, could be daunting. When, however, the natural meets with nature, we have no choice than to provide alternative physical help for our loved ones. No doubt, many of our aged parents have experienced health challenges such as Alzheimer, Dementia, Diabetes, Stroke, Head Tumor, etc., and the possibility of reaching out to them and managing our own normal lives is overwhelming. Divine Care is all that you need to maneuver through this hard time. When love is turning to hate, Divine Care can assist in reassuring your loved ones of their ability to get loved again.